Launching event of Become Freelance Digital Accounting Albania, took place on 12th of September 2022 in Tirana in Protik Innovation Center. The event and all program in Albania is being implementing in partnership with Balkans Capital Financial Services a well-known company which offers tax services, accounting and also trainings.
The project was realized within RECONOMY Programme which is funded by the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida) and is implemented by HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation (Helvetas) together with Help – Hilfe zur Selbsthilfe.
Today on the 23rd of Aug 2022 Help Kosovo signed a partnership agreement with the Alpine Club Prishtina as implementing partner within the RECONOMY Project.
The RECONOMY Programme is funded by the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida) and is implemented by HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation (Helvetas) together with Help – Hilfe zur Selbsthilfe.
The Millennium Foundation Kosovo (MFK) has launched the final component of the Women in Energy Entrepreneurs (WEE) Program: the Pilot SIMPLE Group.
The SIMPLE Group offers grants for women-owned micro-businesses and startups in selected municipalities across Kosovo. These grants are designed to help women entrepreneurs in Kosovo grow their businesses through a more efficient use of energy.
The Pilot SIMPLE Group project will initially be implemented in the following municipalities: Ferizaj, Fushë Kosova, Gjakova, Gjilan, Gracanica, North Mitrovica, Podujeva, Prishtina, and Prizren.
This component is designed for new businesses with bright ideas, very limited funds, or for founders who are socially less advantaged. Maximum grant funding is €3,000, and includes a 15% contribution from applicants.
WHO COULD APPLY
Women-owned micro-businesses and startups who want to grow their business with more energy efficient technologies and/or energy saving measures.
- At least 51% women owned
- Fewer than 5 employees
- Startup women-owned businesses and individual entrepreneurs
- Located in one of the Municipalities included in this Call for Applications
- Startup businesses that are working but are not registered yet are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Those businesses which are awarded grants will have to finish the registration of their business as part of the grant condition prior to the verification of the project. Otherwise, the grant must be returned to MFK.
- Require an investment grant of not more than €3,000 (including a 15% own contribution)
- Wish to grow their business with more energy efficient technologies and/or energy saving measures