Help-Hilfe zur Selbsthilfe is announcing a job opening for the following position:
FIELD OFFICER (2) in Prishtina
for “Socio-economic empowerment of the Western Balkans” project
Field Officer is responsible for tasks related to the selection of clients (grant beneficiaries), procurement process, communication with counterparts involved in the project, implementation, and evaluation in accordance with the existing regulation and Donor requirements. Involvement into the project site monitoring, and regular reporting to the Country Director.
- Clients’ selection and socio-economic assessment
- Conducting procurement procedures
- Project activity reporting and documenting
- Generate reports and data analysis for program
- Problem-solve complex grant scenarios
- Work with finance to generate reporting required for compliance
- Contribute to PR for the overall organization’s project
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor
Field Officer will be motivated by a passion for the Help’s mission and a drive for continuous learning and improvement. Will be an analyst, and problem solver with exacting standards and an eye towards creativity and innovation. This role requires an individual who can balance strong attention to detail and analytical skills with an engaging, consultative, relationship-focused approach to working with people. Candidates should be exceptionally strong written and oral communicators, great listeners, and network builders.
- Educational level – minimum university degree
- Previous experience in humanitarian organization with similar scope of work / with some knowledge or background in nonprofits or grantmaking
- Fluency speaking and writing in Albanian and English language, German an added value
- PC and internet literate
- Active driver status and possession of own vehicle is mandatory
Please send an email referring to job title in the subject line along with a resume and one-page cover letter explaining your interest and how your skills and work experience fit the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 12th January 2021 at 17:00
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Only candidates that are short listed for interviews will be notified.