Help-Hilfe zur Selbsthilfe is announcing a job opening for the following position:
Monitoring and Training Officer in Prishtina
for “Inclusion and Economic Empowerment in the Western Balkans” project
The Monitoring and Training Officer is responsible for the overall evaluation and monitoring of supported business activities, for the organization of training according to the individual needs of clients, organize and/or support PR activities, and communicate with counterparts involved in the project implementation and evaluation in accordance with the existing regulation in the Republic of Kosovo and Donor requirements.
- Overall supervision of individual Income Generation Activities supported within the project.
- Monitoring of all project components with the special focus on income generating activities supported.
- Identifying client’s training needs and organizing trainings
- Conducting small-scale procurement procedures.
- Professional advice and support to assisted project beneficiaries.
- Informing beneficiaries and counterparts about the state of the project implementation.
- Project activity reporting and documenting.
- Produce reports for the program as well as external partners
- Plan, develop and manage organization identity
- Organize, manage and support public events
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisors.
The Monitoring and Training Officer will be motivated by a passion for the Help’s mission and a drive for continuous learning and improvement. Will be an analyst, and problem solver with exacting standards and an eye towards creativity and innovation. This role requires an individual who can balance strong attention to detail and analytical skills with an engaging, consultative, relationship-focused approach to working with people. Candidates should be exceptionally strong written and oral communicators, great listeners, and network builders.
- Educational level – minimum university degree
- Previous experience in humanitarian organization with similar scope of work / with some knowledge or background in nonprofits or grantmaking
- Fluency speaking and writing in Albanian and English language, German an added value
- PC and internet literate
- Active driver status is mandatory
Please send an email referring to job title in the subject line along with a resume and one-page cover
letter explaining your interest and how your skills and work experience fit the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 22 September 2023 at 17:00
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Only candidates that are short listed for interviews will be notified.